Sunday, May 2, 2010

Couldn't Wait

As you can see...I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post this picture. This is the first application of stone. It's not real stone, but is done by a stamping procedure. I'll post more about this as the week goes on...and tell exactly how it is done. I expect to be there off and on all during this process. When the stamping is finished...the stones will be individually colored with varying hues. Cool! It should be very interesting.
Joe's back is giving him fits. He's been sitting in that old camp chair all through this building. No amount of pleading with him...will make him leave. I just do my best to heep things at an even keel here at home.I Listen to him...I'm his sounding board..and just let him rest. He should be resting this weekend, but you can't keep a good man down. This is the part that he has been so interested in...I hope he can find a comfortable spot to sit in. If you pray...please say a prayer for Joe... and the weather this week. We are fast approaching the final days of this project.
Balisha

No comments:

Post a Comment